Friday, December 2, 2011

Do's' and Don'ts of Elmira Ilizarova

For future participants:


Do's
•   Plan and manage your working hours/timetable
•   Find the right balance between working on- and off-line
•   Start working as soon as you get the week tasks
•   Mind the deadlines
•   Make a draft in Word format, save and after rereading copy-paste into the Discussion Forum
•   Print out the materials for reading, highlight the main points and then start writing the posts
•   Give comments to your classmates' posts and blogs
•   Be Positive, Respectful, Prepared, Responsible, Patient and Helpful 
•   Remember that Learning online is both challenging and beneficial
•   In case of an emergency, let the tutor know about the problems
•   Save all the tasks and posts for the Discussion Forum in a separate Folder on your desktop

Don'ts
•   Put off everything till the last moment 
•   Hesitate to ask questions
•   Miss the tasks
•   Forget Netiquette rules

If I had another chance to take the course again, I would definitely take it in summer, during my holidays. I would have had more free time for studying. 
The advice that would have helped me is: "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Elmira.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deep,

    Thank you for finding my list useful.
    We have been studying together for only ten weeks but we could become close friends. We 'came' here to share and care, make a difference and improve. I think we have achieved a lot. Thank you for being supportive.

    Please visit my blog:
    elmira-princess.blogspot.com and enjoy reading my poem about our 'adventures'.

    Best wishes,
    Elmira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elmira,

    Really, it was great studying together. Yes, it's true that we could be much closer if we got some much time to 'share and care'. I agree with you we've achieved a lot from this course.

    I also hope that we'll be together to share something more on our blogs for continuous improvement and support.

    Deep, Nepal

    ReplyDelete