Friday, December 2, 2011

Reflection

Hi Robert and friends,

Everything that starts must come to an end. I really feel bad to know that this is our final week.
Honestly speaking, I wanted to learn many things from the course but it's my misfortune that I couldn't walk with the pace of time. I missed so many chances where I could have done better but things did not go as planned. I had thought that the classes would be of webinar types and we would listen to lectures and make notes about what we would learn. I was really surprised to know the way we were taught and trained picking from various parts of the globe.

It was almost impossible for me to continue the course due to much busy schedule but it was Robert who heated me guessing the potentiality that I have. Many times came when I didn't like to post comments looking others' comments similar to mine already there on Nicenet. When the topics are same, the possibility of similar comments goes up.

I thank to 'delicious.com' for keeping my website addresses save for my future learning. I feel that this life is not enough for me to study all the materials or links that I got during this course related with ELT. If one doesn't believe, they can visit my delicious page once at http://delicious.com/dear_deep where I have saved  195 links till now and I hope they will go up and up every week.

Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment