Friday, December 2, 2011

Last email of Robert


Hi everyone,

The last email from Robert has really made me sad like you all. It was really very nice experience learning from you all. We all learnt a lot from Robert. I would always be grateful to him for his support where it was a bit difficult situation for me.

I believe 'learning is a life-long process'. We, being teachers, also need to be updated all the time so as to update our students. Therefore, I would like to request you all to be in touch via Blogs.

I've also created a group 'Webskills 2011 Robert-Friends' on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/groups/286161174762115/).

I request you all to join the group and be in touch if possible. It would help us know each other a bit more.

I will really miss you all. Being together for 10 weeks has really made us emotionally attached. Thanks for being supportive.

Dipendra Prasad Kanu (Deep),
Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment