Friday, October 28, 2011

My WebQuest: Interview


Hi everybody,

I was excited about doing a lot on zunal.com but my excitement came down when I came to know that we could create only one project there free of cost. But thanks to Robert for sharing other free sites:


Being sad, I edited the previous one (http://www.zunal.com/publish.php?w=119651) and changed that (My experience) into About Interview. It took a long time to add everything and it's very boring to pause and then continue for every thing.

I've created this project for the students learning English Language in advance level. This advance level class consists of 8 students, 3 girls 5 boys, aged between 21-24.

I hope they will be benefited a lot.

My zunal ID# is:

Regards,
Deep, Nepal

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deep,

    There are a lot free resources on the internet and I like that Robert introduce use to them! The other thing I'v discovered is that sometimes they ask to pay for the programme but if it's for educational purposes you can get it free.

    Best wishes,
    Tatsiana

    ReplyDelete