Sunday, October 30, 2011

zunal did not work

Hi everyone,

With much excitement I had created a page 'My experience' on zunal.com (WebQuest) but when I came to know that we are not allowed to create more than one page free of cost, I thought to modify the same page which was permissible.

After I modified the page 'My experience' into 'Interview', none was able to view it, it said:


I spent much time in reading the 'Help' page so that I could get some help to get it viewed but was in vain. I unpublished it and then again published; it congratulated me for publishing. It also confirmed that the page was published to public but again the same above-mentioned problem. 

I have decided to quit it now. It was very interesting and I had done much labour in creating the page. I spent about 5 hours but in vain. 

I'm feeling very bad.

The Public URL for this WebQuest:
www.zunal.com/webquest.php?w=119651



4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, there are often limitations like these with "free tools." I'm sorry this happened.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert,

    I don't know what's going on. Today when I tried, it (www.zunal.com/webquest.php?w=119651) worked. You could also try once.

    Deep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deep,

    I tried your WebQuest just now and found that it is working and you have created a wonderful WebQuest. I really liked it. I was wondering how you have created a rubrics? When I tried I could not as we have to pay for that.

    Do you know that I found my Web Quest not working now.

    Regards from Maldives,
    Roza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roza,

    Thanks for nice comment on my WebQuest. Thank God, it worked when you tried it. Sometimes it works but sometimes not. But I'm sorry to learn that now yours is also not working. I just tried to open your link just now but it's not working; mine is also not working at the moment.

    I did as everyone did for creating Rubrics.

    The free website service like zunal.com is of same low quality. Never mind, I had also seen your WebQuest, it was very nice.

    Deep

    ReplyDelete